Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Foggy Morning


A little cool this morning, with a calm, thick layer of fog. Nice hot mug of coffee and I'm ready to start the day. Thats the puppies mom "Kira" in the picture, time to find a home for her and the rest of the puppies.  Gonna build a hutch for the ducks today, have them in a pen with a tarp over it, but they have no real place to get out of the weather. I have an old cabinet that got ripped out of the kitchen that I'm going to convert. That should do until I get the henhouse built. I wonder if there is any problem with keep chickens and ducks together? Google, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. There is info going both ways on the net. It seems the two are most successful together if the ducks and chicks are raised together, so with my one year old ducks, I'm thinkin' I better keep them separate.

    ReplyDelete